Rodef Sholom Sisterhood
The Sisterhood has played an integral role in the Temple since 1867. One of the most important functions of our Sisterhood is provided by the Mitzvah Committee. This group of women is called upon following the death of a member from the congregation and provides the Meal of Consolation for the bereaved family. The Sisterhood meets regularly and offers many well-attended programs throughout the year.
The mission of the Sisterhood of Congregation Rodef Sholom, an affiliate of the WRJ, is to provide opportunities that encourage friendship, study, and prayer for all women within our Jewish community.
We aspire to achieve these goals through a variety of programs, social action endeavors, charitable contributions, fostering adults and youth, in order to strengthen service to our Temple as well as to other Jewish and humanitarian causes.
Sisterhood Board & Committees
- Sally Blau, Co-President
- Kandy Rawl, Co-President
- Melissa Bateman-Hively, Co-Vice President of Membership
- Sandy Mallen, Co-Vice President of Membership
- Marilyn Oyer, Treasurer
- Dutchie Leebaw, Assistant to Treasurer
- Jodie Damioli, Secretary
- Hilari Lipkin, Member-At-Large
- Darlene Muller, Gift Shop
- Karen O’Malia, Marketing & Photography
- Jodie Damioli, Bonnie Lehman, Beverly Nathan & Wendy Miller, Mitzvah
- Pam Dutro & Renae Scharf, Programming